Atelier do Sorriso is concerned with the privacy of personal data and the security of information. Thus, Atelier do Sorriso intends to make it known to all customers, employees, and partners the rules and principles that the company has established for the treatment of personal data and the rights of data subjects.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
“Cookies” are small software tags that are stored on access devices through the browser (browser), retaining only information related to preferences, not including, as such, personal data.
WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest, and number of uses of the websites, allowing faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to enter the same information repeatedly.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used
- Permanent cookies – are cookies that are stored at the browser level on access devices (PC, mobile, and tablet) and are used whenever you make a new visit to the Atelier do Sorriso website. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing them to provide more personalized service.
- Session cookies – are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly necessary cookies – Allows browsing the website and using applications, as well as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the required services cannot be provided.
- Analytical cookies – They are used anonymously to create and analyze statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functionality cookies – Keep user preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to configure the website again each time you visit it.
- Third-party cookies – Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
- Advertising cookies – Target advertising according to the interests of each user, to target advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of users, and in addition, they limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the advertising effectiveness and the success of the website organization.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to accept, decline, or delete cookies, and also inform the user whenever a cookie is received, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. The user can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of his browser.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from functioning correctly, affecting, partially or wholly, navigation on the website.