The popular Botox for Men
What is certain is that the care with the appearance that a long time ago is no longer an exclusive practice of women and is also part of the daily life of many men. Yes, Botox can be applied to men!
The male facial harmonization can be complemented with the application of the botulinum toxin, the popular Botox. With the toxin, the presence of periorbital wrinkles, the dreaded crow’s feet, is reduced; the appearance of lines and wrinkles is minimized and/or improved; it prevents the appearance of wrinkles in the glabella, part located between the eyes.
Benefits of Botox for Men
However, the benefits of Botox go beyond rejuvenation. They also serve to:
- Smooth out deep wrinkles on the skin;
- Control blepharospasm, which consists of closing your eyes in a vigorous and uncontrolled way;
- Reduce sweating in case of hyperhidrosis or bromhidrosis;
- Correct ocular strabismus;
- Control bruxism;
- Control facial spasms, known as nervous tic;
- Decrease tension headache;
- Reduce excessive salivation;
- Promote a more harmonious smile, reducing the appearance of gums;
- Control of spasticity in neurological diseases such as microcephaly;
- Decrease in neuropathic pain;
- Relax excessive muscle contraction due to stroke;
- Decrease tremors in case of Parkinson’s;
- Fight to stutter;
- Promote changes in the region of the temporomandibular joint;
- Combat chronic low back pain and in case of myofascial pain;
- control urinary incontinence caused by the nervous bladder.
How does Botox treatment for Men work?
The procedure is very simple. It takes 5 to 30 minutes and is done, almost always, in a single session. The injections are superficial; a very small and fine needle is used, which causes little or no pain to patients.
The patient can resume normal activities immediately after the procedure.
Duration of Treatment
The results start to appear in the first 48 hours. The effect of the procedure can last from 4 to 6 months. After this period, it is necessary to make a new application.
Being treated with Botox® will not affect your masculinity. Nothing like that! On the contrary, it shows that you are a safe person and that you reserve the right to take care of your image, increasing self-esteem, and ensuring a better personal presentation.
Can any man have botox treatment?
Who can decide if the person can be treated with Botox is the doctor, who must indicate the number of injections necessary to promote relaxation of the muscles necessary for the person to feel comfortable? And, usually, the male skin is thicker and has less fat and more collagen than the female skin, you should choose a specialist in Male Facial Harmonization.
Book a Botox Consultation for Men in the Algarve
Don’t waste any more time and schedule your consultation for high-quality botox treatment in Almancil!
Call (+351) 915 550 999 ℹ️ or use the form below to book your consultation at our Atelier do Sorriso Almancil Clinic, in the center of the Algarve.